Management & Executive Search - Our Approach
We develop a specific plan for each client which typically includes:
- Preparation, with the client’s input, of a position specification for this role including scope, responsibilities and candidate profile for the best fit for the role.
- Review of compensation and employment conditions, including comment and research if necessary.
- Developing in conjunction with principals a ‘marketing plan’ to identify and attract the right candidates.
- Regularly communicating with principals to provide updates on progress including advising of any issues we encounter which may impair the recruitment of the right person.
- Screening all potential candidates and creating a short list of ideally the three best candidates for interviewing by the clients’ principals.
- Conducting thorough reference and other checks as may be necessary and including if desired the use of any assessment tools.
- Assisting in preparing and presenting/negotiating of offer as necessary to secure selected candidate.
Our fees for such assignments are on a project fee basis plus out of pocket expenses.
- Follow up with candidate hired and client principals at post hiring intervals to ensure satisfaction and provide feedback.